Tuesday, July 8, 2008

38 Weeks Encounting!


Its now 10 out of 38 weeks

I'm so glad that finally she is about to leave the 1st trimester (1st 3 months of pregnancy)
eventho she is not having all those maternal sickness like nausea & vomiting, ngada2, etc.. ;)

Last Sunday, 5th July 08 I brought my wife to my emergency department for baby scan. I did it by myself ( what is husband used for?) hehhe.. slalu attend orang dkt bini sdri x boleh?? hehhe..

and I am so delighted to see the miracle in my life ;) Harap isteri sentiasa sihat sentiasa..

some information regarding the 10 weeks of fetus ;)

  • Baby is now called a fetus in "medical terms". You, however, may have chosen the name "peanut," "angel," "jumping bean" or simply "miracle."
  • The most critical part of your infant's development is complete. Now you are headed into a period of rapid growth.
  • While a bit strange to envision, your baby's head is now about half its length - Soon the rest of the body's growth will catch up but this area is prepared to keep up with the rapid brain development!
  • Eyelids fuse shut and irises begin to develop - Eye color is also determined by this point.
  • Placenta begins to function this week or next - The placenta is the organ responsible for both the provision of nutrients along with the removal of waste to keep your baby growing strong!
  • Your baby will be about 1.22 inch long (3.1cm) and weigh 0.14 ounce (4gm) at the end of this week

I cant wait to grow up my own child and taking care of the family ;)


Source :
First Trimester Fetal Development.
http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment1.php

Original Picture of my wife scan that i did it last Sunday the 5th, July 2008 @ University Malaya Medical Center.

BennyShah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to hold my first niece / nephew.. call me Mak Ngah...errr.. on second thought, call me aunty allie.. ehehehe... and can start call rudy as Pak Ngah... hehehe... and adam & fred will get their very first cousin... ~ alliE

BennY Shah said...

Pak ngah and Mak Ngah usually garang! hehhe...

history can tell u that ;) hehhe.

cant wait also ;)

white rabbit said...

im going to have a baby soon jugak..may god bless u ,ur wife and hero/heroin dalam perut tu..eheheh